Equipment leasing brokers - Pawnee leasing " brokers beware of the *** Paul"
After applying for a brokers application from pawnee leasing I was contacted by Paul the smart *** "***".After he cross examines me on my companys qualifications and funding sources he continued to question my authenticity.
My team of brokers work with many lenders and we close the majoritclients deals.
After a few minutes of pauls pop quiz questions , he began to speak about what pawnee leasing can offer my clients, which is a incredibly high interest rate 20% and up.
A precentage so high in intrest, most of my clients would be offended.Basically after speaking with paul from pawnee leasing my brokers realized pawnee is a joke for brokers and lending in general.review #472684
You may also like
- "This people cleaned me out with all my money every penny I had I said it to themm I last my family I lost my house for this people now..."
- "Dr. Peter Higgs CEO of Tactical Global Management the big solar fund rip off. This was a perfect scam for Myself, Virgil and Khadiyjah Perryman. We conned this idea..."
- "Dear friend earn20 is a big cheater in india . This company is run by some cheaters who take 3000 in the name of registration and then after they never..."
- "The tops from the Cafe Cups product break off in a few months with normal use. I attempted to contact the manufacturer, Spark Innovators. They have a web site (http://sparkinnovators.primize.com/)..."
- "On 6/23, USAA sent Safelite Auto Glass from Brandon FL to my house to replace the windshield on my work truck, a 1988 Ford F150. It’s not a beautiful..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "I went to my local mcd at a truck stop just south of salisbury nc oa I85. This morning I ordered a gravy bis. With the gravy on the..."
- "We purchased two recliners model 2100p covering 136-16. After owning 16 months the back of the seating area the springs keep making a popping sound like it is broke. We..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."