Equipment leasing brokers - pawnee leasing " brokers beware of the *** Paul"
After applying for a brokers application from pawnee leasing I was contacted by Paul the smart *** "***".After he cross examines me on my companys qualifications and funding sources he continued to question my authenticity.
My team of brokers work with many lenders and we close the majoritclients deals.
After a few minutes of pauls pop quiz questions , he began to speak about what pawnee leasing can offer my clients, which is a incredibly high interest rate 20% and up.
A precentage so high in intrest, most of my clients would be offended.Basically after speaking with paul from pawnee leasing my brokers realized pawnee is a joke for brokers and lending in general.c102241
You may also like
- "David schauss now working with Woodbury Financial is looking for the elderly for there portfolioIf you have parent's that are using his services look into it with a fine tooth..."
- "DEK roofing and ADVANCE TEMPERATURE TECHNICIANS do not want to take responsability on a roof and A/C job done in Oct 2008 , lying to the Business Better Bureau saying..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."