Equipment leasing brokers - Pawnee leasing " brokers beware of the *** Paul"
After applying for a brokers application from pawnee leasing I was contacted by Paul the smart *** "***".After he cross examines me on my companys qualifications and funding sources he continued to question my authenticity.
My team of brokers work with many lenders and we close the majoritclients deals.
After a few minutes of pauls pop quiz questions , he began to speak about what pawnee leasing can offer my clients, which is a incredibly high interest rate 20% and up.
A precentage so high in intrest, most of my clients would be offended.Basically after speaking with paul from pawnee leasing my brokers realized pawnee is a joke for brokers and lending in general.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Are You Tired of Being Beaten Up By the US Financial Markets Yet ? WE ARE: And Now We Advise Consumers on How to Take Back POSITIVE Control ! Take..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "Dr. Peter Higgs CEO of Tactical Global Management the big solar fund rip off. This was a perfect scam for Myself, Virgil and Khadiyjah Perryman. We conned this idea..."
- "I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem..."
- "Do not like veterans. I was told by foot locker associates that they have a 20% discounts for military and veterans in the store. When i showed my veteran ID..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "I just read the many reviews on Luminess spray products.....I'm not sure how long I have been 'a member' but I am shocked at the folks that were disappointed with..."
- "Print Execution did not meet the Proof Quality!!! We chose sheet-labels for the reasonable prices and low minimums, in additional to the quick turnaround. We approved LEGIBLE proofs and received $250..."
- "Saw their facebook ad for $13.50 for a blanket scarf, but when you try to purchase it , it rings up as $14.99. It tells you that you can..."