Equipment leasing brokers - Pawnee leasing " brokers beware of the *** Paul"
After applying for a brokers application from pawnee leasing I was contacted by Paul the smart *** "***".After he cross examines me on my companys qualifications and funding sources he continued to question my authenticity.
My team of brokers work with many lenders and we close the majoritclients deals.
After a few minutes of pauls pop quiz questions , he began to speak about what pawnee leasing can offer my clients, which is a incredibly high interest rate 20% and up.
A precentage so high in intrest, most of my clients would be offended.Basically after speaking with paul from pawnee leasing my brokers realized pawnee is a joke for brokers and lending in general.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Brokers Application
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE It's your favorite Liquid... Guess what I have! FFIUL AGENT GUIDE. ..."
- "I am so dissatisfied with the quality of there furniture, this is twice we have bought chairs and they are junk!!!!! She paid alot of money for this pair of..."
- " Hi I was promised a tracking number Wednesday, still have not heard back from you. I am not surprised as this is the third..."
- "Purchased an office chair little over a year ago. The arm on one side is totally cracking...along with places on the chair seat. Contacted Office Depot online site they told..."
- "Hired a painter through Thumbtack to stain my deck. Contractor did a competent job, but handled personal items carelessly; stain on grill, and patio doors, grill tools and grill cover..."
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."
- "Today July 24 my husband and I stopped in Dunkin Donuts for a regular cup of coffee for him and hot Macchiato for me along with 2 jelly..."